- Published Date:
- Categories: Campus Operations
- Supporting Unit: Auxiliary Enterprises
April 7, 2022
Dear Bison Community,
Student parking registration for the Fall 2022 semester will begin on Monday, April 18, 2022. All students who wish to secure campus parking must register for spaces during the allotted days listed below. Registration will begin at 2 p.m. each day until all permits are exhausted.
Specific parking registration dates are available for designated student classifications. The registration schedule is as follows:
- Monday, April 18, 2022: Seniors, Graduate Students, Professional Students and Law Students
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022: Juniors and Sophomores
- Wednesday, April 20, 2022: Open to All Students
There are several lots available to choose from during student parking registration:
- Banneker South Lot (2345 Sherman Avenue, NW; located behind Trellis House, across from Howard Plaza Towers East Residence Hall)
- East Towers Lot (2222 8th Street, NW; surface parking lot located behind Howard Plaza Towers East Residence Hall)
- Howard Center Lot (2235 8th Street, NW; located across from the Howard University Bookstore (Barnes & Noble))
- Drew Lot (511 Harvard Street, NW; located behind Drew Residence Hall)
- College of Nursing and Allied Health Lot – (801 N. Capitol, NW; CNAHS Students Only)
Students residing in Howard Plaza Towers East and West Residence Halls and Bethune Annex must contact their administrative office for parking registration. The Office of Parking and Transportation Services does not manage registration for underground parking at East Towers, West Towers, or the Bethune Annex.
A permit fee of $680 will be added to students’ Fall 2022 tuition bill. No payments are due at the time of registration.
Permit Distribution and Pick-up
The permit distribution location and process will be communicated to students in advance of the Fall 2022 semester. Students are required to present their student ID and valid vehicle registration (copies are accepted).
- Visit https://howard.t2hosted.com.
- Click “Get Permits” and follow the prompts.
- Enter login ID: Your student ID number (located on your student ID card; ex: @########).
- Enter password: Your student ID number (located on your student ID card; ex: @########).
- Change your password when prompted.
- Log in again using your student ID and new password.
Your username will always be your student ID number with an “@” symbol. A permit registration tutorial is available on our online parking portal (https://howard.t2hosted.com).
For more information, questions or concerns about student parking registration for the Fall 2022 semester, please contact us at email@example.com.