- Published Date:
Howard University is actively engaged in preparations for the 2022-2023 academic year. As a part of that preparation, we are hosting the “Mid-Summer Town Hall” meeting for faculty and staff to update and report on that progress. A similar town hall meeting was held last week for students, parents and families. Some of the key topics that will be addressed include health protocols, Fall registration, freshmen orientation, delivery of the academic program, and work requirements and conditions for staff.
Provost Anthony Wutoh will serve as the moderator, and will be joined by a group of panelists including:
- Dr. Kenneth Anderson, associate provost for undergraduate studies;
- Dr. Tashni-Ann Dubroy, executive vice president and chief operating officer;
- Ms. Monique McClung, president, Howard University Staff Organization;
- Dr. Hugh Mighty, dean, College of Medicine, vice president for clinical affairs;
- Mr. Warren Petty, vice president and chief human resources officer; and
- Dr. Rubin Patterson, dean, College of Arts and Sciences.
As in previous town hall meetings, registrants are encouraged to submit questions in advance so that as many of these questions as possible can be addressed during this meeting.
You may submit questions using the link above until 10 a.m. EST on Wednesday, July 27, 2022. You will also be able to submit questions during the meeting using the Q&A function. Questions will not be entertained through the chat function.
Please register in advance for the “Mid-Summer Town Hall” meeting scheduled for July 27, 2022, 5:30 p.m. EST.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Excellence in Truth and Service,
Anthony K. Wutoh, Ph.D., R.Ph.
Chief Academic Officer